Friday, April 8, 2011

Should the federal government provide health care for all citizens who cannot afford their own?



I absolutely think we are far behind when it comes to health care in this country. I think health care is a basic right and should be available to everyone. I think Obama is wonderfully courageous for tackling this problem and if he achieves his goals will go down as one of the most influential United States presidents. Health care is so outrageously expensive that many people cannot afford it and end up in debt with medical bills. That is not fair to them who out of anyone cannot afford coverage much less medical bills. I  do however feel like there should be restrictions based on smoking and eating habits. I do not like the idea of paying for peoples bad decisions. There should be a program that requires people to take classes based on their poor diet or smoking habits in order to receive full coverage.


No comments:

Post a Comment